Avery Luella Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Enter The Wood's Alone It's Dangerous

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Welcome to the World of Roleplaying
The Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) Emptyby Kaylee Ferguson Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:49 am

» IC Chatbox
The Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) Emptyby Isiah Kingston Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:22 am

» Coming up in the Near Future
The Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) Emptyby Isiah Kingston Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:59 pm

» The Main Rules (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP)
The Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) Emptyby Astrid Salvatore Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:23 am

» Role-play 101
The Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) Emptyby Isiah Kingston Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:52 am

OOC Chat Box
Top posters
Isiah Kingston
The Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) I_vote_lcapThe Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) I_voting_barThe Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) I_vote_rcap 
Alexa Stratford
The Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) I_vote_lcapThe Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) I_voting_barThe Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) I_vote_rcap 
Astrid Salvatore
Gabby Valentino
Christian Sanders
Vegas Axelle Kobayn
Rosie Alvarez
LaLa Martinez
Kaylee Ferguson
Niklaus Stewart

The Main Rules (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astrid Salvatore
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Astrid Salvatore

Money : 4322
Popularity : 0

The Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) Empty
PostSubject: The Main Rules (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP)   The Main Rules  (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:23 am

RULES:

~ This site is strictly PG-14, there may be some graphic posts, so you have been warned.

~ There is absolutely NO GODMODDING, which means you cannot make other people’s character do something .

~ There is a limit on characters, you may only have three, but if you would like a fourth it has to be a teacher. Each character must have their own account. When you sign up, your username must be your character’s name.

~ The word count is a minimum of 15 words, we don’t want the posts to be too short.

~ Every character has their flaws, whether it is that their stubborn, shy, or obnoxious. We don’t allow mary sue’s so please make your character realistic.

~ If you want something huge to happen to your character, you will have to talk to either of the admins.

~ Please roleplay realistically, we don’t need to see anyone saying that they are on the Titanic or whatever.

~ If you have any roleplays that include talk about sex, drugs, or any other R- rated things, please put an [M] in the title to warn others. When you do have roleplays about sex or drugs, don’t go into detail, please keep that in pm’s if you really want to roleplay it out, the rest of us don’t need to know how about your experience.
Back to top Go down

The Main Rules (READ BEFORE SIGNING UP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avery Luella Academy :: Welcome To The Beautiful Rowena :: Forum Updates & News-
Jump to: